Skip to main content

Work Permit Form

If you are under the age of 18, the State of California requires you to complete a student work permit form in order to be eligible to work. Students who need a work permit, must have a job first. The work permit, must have the Employer and Parent/Guardian's Signature. Once the work permit is completed please see Ms. Garza in the Career Center.

Thank You, 

Ms. Garza

909-949-7880 ext: 35317