Click below for PTSA online store
- The scholarship is open to current members of the UHS PTSA only.
- Potential recipients must write a brief essay (a few paragraphs) about themselves regarding their involvement and volunteer service in PTSA, UHS and the community. They must also include their educational and career plans along with future goals, and what being involved in PTSA has meant to them.
- Applications can be picked up at the Guidance office
- The application period is from February 1, 2017 to April 28, 2017.
- The awarded recipients will be announced at the senior awards ceremony in May.
Attached is a copy of the application, which includes the instructions, guidelines and deadline.
The meetings will be held on these dates from 10:50 am to 12:30 pm in room C106.
All PTSA meetings are on Mondays from 10:55 AM - 1:00 PM
Please join us for our monthly UHS PTSA - parents, teachers, and students are all welcome. Lunch will be provided potluck style by our volunteers.