Contact Information for Mrs. Bova
|Bova, Mrs.||(909) 949-7880 ex.153||English Teacher|
I have been teaching English at Upland High School since 2000. During my tenure at Upland High School, I have taught College Prep, Honors, and High School level courses, served as the department chair for English, and coordinated the activities for the House of Brodie as part of the Freshman Success Initiative. I am currently teaching College Prep English II and AP Language and Composition.
- Masters Degree in Educational Leadership and Tier I Administrative Credential - Cal State Fullerton
- Professional Clear Single Subject Teaching Credential in English - Cal Poly Pomona
- Bachelors of Arts degree in English with an Education Emphasis - Cal Poly Pomona
- Associate of Arts degree in English - Antelope Valley Community College
- High School diploma - Tehachapi High School