Welcome to Upland High’s Career Center!
We are dedicated to providing students with knowledge, skills, and resources to be successful in their future. We do career counseling and advising. Our goal is to assist students with identifying interest, opportunities, assessing skills and abilities, and presenting well-rounded students into society!
The Career Center is open before school, lunch, and after school. You may visit during class time with teacher's permission. We hope you stop by and visit! The career center is the path to the student's future with a wide array of resources about colleges, financial aid, SAT and ACT registration information, and careers. Students can view videos about college campuses and books about the universities. Also available is a bulletin board showing jobs and community service opportunities. The career center works closely with the baldy view Regional Occupational Program. This program is an important resource for students who seek jobs or want to plan their future career experience. We offer extensive information regarding ROP and our career guidance is one-on-one for potential students on what class might be right for them.
The following resources are available to all students, parents and teachers:
- Career and college information, scholarship & financial aid information
- College Information Catalogs – brochures, catalogs, DVD’s
- Two-year colleges; Four-year colleges; Vocational and Technical Schools, and Scholarships
- Vocational, Technical, Art & Design School Information
- SAT, ACT study guides
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Information
- Career Books
- R.O.P. (Regional Occupational Program) Information
- Military Information
- Guest speakers - College, Career, & Military presentations